LID Min june 2016
Lake Pulaski LID Board Meeting Minutes
Location, Date & Time: Murphy Co Design, 15 Division St E Buffalo, 6/14/16 7:05pm
- Attendees: Bill Jundt, Tom Marr, Jill Murphy, Jon Tank, Brooke Cebulla
- This monthly meeting is held for the Lake Pulaski Improvement District members and is open to the public.
- Meeting was called to order by Jon Tank.
- Bill Jundt made a motion to approve the April 4th, 2016 LID minutes. Motion to approve the minutes by Jon Tank, seconded by Tom Marr. Motion approved.
- Jon Tank provided an update regarding AIS. Additional grant money from Dan Nadeau was allotted for Lake Pulaski.
- Bill Jundt provided an update on pumps. Pump inspections were done for general maintenance. A few small electrical parts needed to be replaced. Two, 3- phase power monitors were replaced, and one type X relay was replaced. Olson Electric provided the services.
- Bill Jundt has been in communication with Tammy Diem regarding the DNR/Wenck pumping of Buffalo Lake. Trying to set up a meeting with the city and Buffalo Lake homeowners to find a date for a public hearing.
- The board started a discussion regarding the annual 4th of July festivities. A request for judges has been made to a few families, still waiting to hear back. The ski parade is set for 12:00 noon. Decorative boat parade is at 1:00pm. Starting location yet to be determined. Prizes will be rewarded.
- Annual PLID meeting & social hour to be held on Tuesday, August 16th, 2016. Location yet to be determined.
- Jill Murphy reported/discussed financial statements and expenses. As of April 30th, 2016 the balance was $55,549.16.
- Jon Tank motioned to adjourn the meeting at 8:55pm. Jill Murphy seconded, motion carried, meeting adjourned.