LID Minutes October 25 2016
Lake Pulaski LID Board Meeting Minutes
Location, Date & Time: Murphy Co Design, 15 Division St E Buffalo, 10/25/16 7:02pm
- Attendees: Bill Jundt, Tom Marr, Jill Murphy, Jon Tank, Brooke Cebulla, Kathryn Hoy
- This monthly meeting is held for the Lake Pulaski Improvement District members and is open to the public.
- .Meeting was called to order by Jon Tank.
- Bill Jundt made a motion to approve the August 2, 2016 LID minutes. Motion seconded by Jill Murphy. Motion approved.
- Jon Tank provided an update regarding the outflow meeting that occurred at the city offices in September, 2016. Including, follow up phone calls with the DNR, and also with Tammy Diem. The DNR thought the meeting was very helpful and informational. There will be another follow up phone call with the DNR in November 2016, with Jon Tank, to set up future plans for further discussions on the testing Lake Pulaski would like to be done with Wenck.
- Bill Jundt reported that Buffalo Lake is currently in outflow, so Lake Pulaski pumps are back on.
- Bill Jundt provided an update on the dredging of Pulaski Ponds. He is going to follow up again with Brad DeWolf and Mert Auger, they have not responded with any updates or new information.
- Bill Jundt is in contact with the City of Buffalo to dredge weeds in front of the Lake Pulaski pumps..
- Jill Murphy reported/discussed financial statements and expenses. Current amounts as of August 3!51, 2016 were $68,639.00. September 30th, 2016 were $58,908. Jill is sending current numbers to accountant Jon Archer. Will review at next LID meeting.
- Jon Tank motioned to adjourn the meeting at 8:10pm. Tom Marr seconded, motion carried, meeting adjourned.