LID Min Oct 2018
Lake Pulaski LID Board Meeting Minutes
Location, Date & Time: Murphy Co Design, 15 Division St E Buffalo, 10/2/18 7:00pm
- Attendees: Bill Jundt, Dave Tauscher, Jill Murphy, Jon Tank, Brooke Cebulla
- This monthly meeting is held for the Lake Pulaski Improvement District members and is open to the public.
- Meeting was called to order by Jon Tank.
- Previous minutes from August 8th, 2018 will be sent via email to the LID board members for approval.
- Jon Tank welcomed new board member Dave Tauscher. Titles for board members were discussed and decided upon by all board members. Each member spoke upon why they would like to hold a certain position on the board and was then voted on. The following positions are as follows:
Jon Tank – President
Bill Jundt – Vice President
Dave Tauscher – Vice President
Jill Murphy – Treasurer
Brooke Cebulla – Secretary
- After discussion on recent information the City of Buffalo has provided the LID regarding Pulaski Pond and the recommendations they have received from Bolton & Menk, Jon Tank made a motion to approve $9,999.00 to the City of Buffalo to help in funding two aerators to be purchased to be installed in the pond. Bill Jundt seconded, motion carried, motion passed.
- The board discussed using a company other than Lake Restoration next year for the treatment of weeds on Lake Pulaski. Dave Tauscher is going to do some research and look into other companies.
- Jill Murphy reported/discussed financial statements and expenses. Current balance at the annual meeting was$184,415. As of August 31st, 2018 the balance is $175,009.
- Jon Tank motioned to adjourn the meeting at 8:40pm. Bill Jundt seconded, motion carried, meeting adjourned.